Hazmat Team Evacuates Seattle Church Over AXE Body Spray Stench

AXE

(PCM) Men often think that dousing themselves in an overwhelming amount of AXE body spray is a good thing. We are here to tell you, it’s not! Seriously! In fact, a church/daycare center in Seattle, Washington was recently evacuated due to what was described as “cough inducing fumes” in the building, caused by … you guessed it, a can of AXE body spray!

Firefighters who showed up to the scene were unaware that the AXE body spray was the cause for the obnoxious fumes and they quickly evacuated the building and called in the hazmat team. When finally reaching the source of the stench the firefighters discovered a backpack that had been left in the church’s bathroom that contained a can of AXE. It is not clear whether or not the can had been leaking or someone had just decided to spray way, way too much on their way out.

Either way, the firefighters and hazmat team declared the situation non-hazardous and everyone was allowed to re-enter building. Let’s hope they opened a ton of windows, and we are not sure we completely agree with that whole non-hazardous part! Have you ever smelled AXE, if so, you will completely understand!

 

Did you like this? Share it:

Comments

comments


Loading...