Tokyo Woman Farts During Surgery And Catches Fire

fart-fire

(PCM) A Tokyo woman who was undergoing an operation on her cervix at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward when she passed gas on the operating table and subsequently caught herself on fire.

If you are wondering just how something like this happened, it seems that a surgical laser that was being used during the operation created enough heat to ignite the woman’s fart and start a fire. The woman suffered serious burns on the lower half of her body including her waist and legs when the fire caused the surgical drape to ignite as well.

The hospital claims that all of their equipment was in proper working order and no other flammable materials were present in the operating room, so therefore the conclusion can safely be drawn that the fart was definitely to blame.  Scary stuff!

 

Did you like this? Share it:

Comments

comments


Loading...