(PCM) More and more couples are opting to choose their special day closer to Halloween and incorporate many aspects of the fall season into their ceremonies, rather than the typical mid-spring to early summer themes that are so over-done at this point.
We have scoured the web and brought you our top ten picks for adding a bit of the fun of the season into your upcoming ceremony.
1. Use Pumpkin colored and scented candles to decorate your space
2. Create an awesome thumbprint guest book to allow you to remember those that shared in your special day.
3.Incorporate some scary fun into your photo booth props.
4.Add some fun and funky seasonal color to your nails
5.Create a fun carnival theme for your invites
6. Use pumpkins and lights to create a gorgeous atmosphere and pathway
7. Incorporate skulls and black rose petals into your centerpiece ideas
8. There are plenty of down right scary cake toppers and designs. Here is one of the more tame.
9. Add some ethereal wings to your dress for a haunting touch
10. Choose some fall favorite food items such as hot apple cider, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin ale and more!